- $110k pack
- Arts & Culture client
- In-house (onsite role)
Join a multimillion dollar, global arts, hospitality and entertainment organisation that’s regularly listed in AFR as one of our country’s BIGGEST success stories!
Supporting a very busy Head of Creative, you will be an experienced design talent with a background in studio/traffic management who can step into a hybrid role and lead a small but incredibly busy studio team.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide smooth operations and high standards across the design process, from conception to completion.
You describe yourself as someone who’s organised, has a high level of initiative and integrity, is calm under pressure and can keep up with the pace of an incredibly busy day in the studio!
- Support and work closely with Head of Creative
- Conceptual development of campaign responses based on strategy and creative direction
- Develop and oversee design of assets as required across all platforms e.g. billboards, social media content, website, advertising, brochure
- Ongoing refinement, improvement, and evolution of brand guidelines in line with best practice and new innovations
- Continuously elevate and evolve how our client responds through colour, texture, imagery, and brand symbols and iconography
- Manage the overall workload of the studio whilst overseeing the design teams work and mentoring their development
- Coordinate all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving colour, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production.
- Live in Melbourne, Australia
- Have a basic understanding of UX/UI
- Have a keen interest in the arts
- Experience within a fast paced, high-volume environment!
- Client or agency side experience in design and content creation is desirable
- Previous experience with photography, videography, and motion design will be seen as an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of advertising, media and digital strategies
- Sound knowledge of both digital and print design and production requirements and specs
- Advanced working knowledge of graphic design software applications, including Abode, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and others.