- Shopper, digital & creative marketing!
- South Melbourne location
- ASAP start date!
This progressive creative marketing agency is expanding its agency offering and is now seeking to add a senior-level marketing expert to their boutique Melbourne team!
Key sectors that you may work across include retail, online sports/online betting, beverage and food industries.
Services offered within this national company include shopper marketing, experiential marketing, strategy, BTL marketing, social media, activations, media, packaging, creative and direct marketing.
- Support the Melbourne General Manager and liaise with the national senior leadership team
- Deliver day-to-day analytical support and recommendations in order to develop key strategies & drive sales
- Develop key sales analysis of promotional effectiveness, customer review and space management
- Forecast and track major client/ retail accounts
- Identify and launch new product development plans
- Work closely with external agencies (design, advertising etc)
- New and organic business development (20%)
- Live in Melbourne
- Have previously worked within an experiential, shopper marketing or BTL environment for 5+ years and can hit the ground running with agency processes!
- You can work will with a small, close-knit team
- You can effectively manage the daily execution of client activity, delegating tactical assignments, reviewing all client-facing documents and ensuring the team is performing at the highest level
- You understand the ever-growing online landscape and how to counsel clients on effective strategies for incorporating social media and advertising elements into campaigns
- Excellent written and presentation skills are essential
- Previous management experience of junior staff members (Account Executive or Account Coordinator level) is desirable