- AD or SAD (Integrated)
- Indie digital marketing agency
Can we pay you to work with one of Melbourne’s fastest-growing agencies?
Are you a highly skilled Account Director or newly appointed Senior Account Director who’s looking for a fresh challenge?
Would you describe yourself as process-driven, hard-working and passionate about the Australian digital landscape? Are you someone who loves achieving results, is great with clients and has a strategic mindset? Read on!
We’re looking for a strategically led talent, with excellent client relationship management experience to join an established, independently owned advertising agency.
You’re smart, emotionally mature, confident in a client-facing role, have superb attention to detail, currently work within the Australian market and are ready to interview for a new career opportunity.
- Support the Managing Director and work closely with the wider leadership team (as well as internal studio and digital teams)
- Work directly with key stakeholders at the C-Suite level to deliver outstanding (creatively led) marketing campaigns
- Manage monthly budget and forecasting
- Work autonomously on day-to-day tasks and liaise directly with your clients (stakeholder management experience must be outstanding!)
- Take ownership of the work – no micromanaging in this role!
- Lead the development of key client proposals, strategic responses and presentations
- Work closely with your C-Suite level clients to develop long-term relationships
- Develop and execute content schedules
- Work closely with internal departments (creative, digital, social media) to develop outstanding work
- Live in Melbourne, Australia, and have full working rights
- Are working in an Account Director (agency) role or have recently been appointed to Senior Account Director level and have at least 8+ years industry experience
- Have proven leadership experience in an agency environment
- Are confident, emotionally mature and are ready for a new career challenge
- Have previously worked in an agency environment and are familiar with processes, billings, etc.
- Previous experience working in an advertising or design agency environment in a leadership role is a requirement
- Have previously worked on medium-to-large scale advertising and marketing campaigns
- Have a proven track record leading sizeable clients (and budgets) in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills
- A good understanding of design and advertising principles is ideal
- Photoshop experience is highly desirable
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills are highly desirable
- Are curious, continually learning and seeking to drive innovation
- Applicants must live in Australia and have full working rights – sponsorship is not available
- Successful applicants will be contacted directly within 2 days of their application submission – thank you for your patience!