Can we pay you to work with Australia’s leading marketing, activations & experiential agency?
Working closely with the Melbourne Group Business Director, you will lead blue-chip retail, beverage and sport accounts for this national, award-winning marketing agency.
Providing account support to your key clients and team (5+ juniors), you will work on delivering a range of engaging campaigns across video, print, digital, direct and internal marketing channels.
- Work closely with & support the Group Business Director
- Managing, mentoring and leading a small marketing/activations team
- Delivering digital, experiential and events marketing projects
- End-to-end BTL campaign management
- Strategic and creative development
- Budget management and reporting (monthly)
- New business development (organic & new)
- Pitching and presenting (previous experience required)
- Maintaining and building sustainable stakeholder relationships.
- Self-driven, positive and committed to achieving results
- Describe yourself as pro-active, approachable and strategic
- 8-10+ years experience in a similar role (marketing or event agency experience preferred)
- Experienced with FMCG, retail, sport or beverage brands is ideal
- Have a strong background in experiential, events, digital and marketing
- Bring a thorough knowledge of content development and print production processes to the table
- Have excellent project management skills
- Are highly skilled in pitching and presenting!
- Would describe your stakeholder engagement and management skills as excellent.