- BTL Agency
- Shopper, sampling & POS
- Inner CBD
Can we pay you to work with Australia’s best sampling & shopper marketing agency?
Specialising in activations, experiential & shopper marketing this national marketing agency now seeks an experienced Senior Account Manager or newly appointed Account Director to drive and expand it’s Melbourne team.
As the successful Account Director, your role will be to manage and lead a small team of enthusiastic, hard working account service team members. You’re well versed in agency processes, shopper marketing, POS, activations and have worked with big budgets, big brands and tight client deadlines!
If you have a strong background in executing sampling campaigns, possess financial acumen and you are dedicated to delivering best in class activities to your clients, look no further!
This Account Director role requires a Talent who thrives on new business development, who can connect with people quickly and possesses a strong network of brand marketers in the FMCG and retail space.
- To work closely with and support the Melbourne Group Account Director
- Lead by example and mentor a team of enthusiastic marketing team members
- Plan & implement various operation policies and standards within the business
- To develop and strengthen new (and existing) client relationships
- To work closely with external suppliers and partners agencies within the group
- To ensure the marketing business is meeting budgeted targets
- To assist & build a healthy and proactive culture within the business
- To manage supplier and ambassador payment approvals with the relevant divisions within the group
- To plan and develop business strategies to grow market share within new and existing clients
- To ensure the account service team are delivering campaigns effectively, on time & on budget.
- Live in Melbourne
- Describe yourself as a marketing expert in particular across shopper marketing, activations or sampling
- Have 8+ years experience working in experiential, sampling, shopper or promotions
- Have strong leadership skills & can motivate and influence team members to build company culture
- Have working knowledge of the industry (ideally 8+ years within an agency environment) across BTL or shopper marketing disciplines
- Describe yourself as a strategic thinker with strong history in FMCG/ retail
- Proven ability to grow accounts and identify new business opportunities
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills & responds promptly to changing situations
- Have proven experience working in an agency environment
- Are currently living in Australia and have full working rights.
More info via Anna@agencyiceberg.com.au