- Retail client mix
- Remote working
- ASAP start date!
Can we pay you to work in Melbourne’s fastest-growing media agency?
Reporting into the Group Account Director and working within a collaborative, supportive team of enthusiastic integrated media colleagues, you will be working in an Australian media agency that specialises in integrated strategy, planning and media buying.
- Support the Group Account Director
- Negotiate with national advertising sales agents to acquire cost-efficient and budget-conscious advertising space, sponsorships, or product placements.
- Understand your clients’ needs and wants and research what media are available in the markets afforded by your client’s budget.
- Have analytical thinking, communication, persuasion, and research abilities
- Collaborating with digital buyers to deliver results
- Working across all departments to deliver outstanding campaigns for your clients
- Ensure the best outcome and ROI for your client campaigns
- Currently live in Melbourne, Australia & do not require any form of sponsorship
- Have proven experience in a media trader/ buying role, within a media agency environment
- Tertiary qualified (preferably Marketing or related)
- 2-3 years of experience in a pure media trading or buying role is ideal
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate with industry ad serving & reporting technologies (Sizmek etc.)
- Intermediate in industry ad products, rich media, specifications, file formats etc