- Tourism, retail, lifestyle clients
- $80k pack. (flex working!)
- Indie media agency
Are you an Account Exec. level media talent that’s looking to step up into an AM level role? Or a newly appointed AM level integrated media talent? Can we pay you to work in Melbourne’s favourite indie media agency?
Supporting the Group Account Director and working within a small team of enthusiastic digital (and offline) media colleagues, you will be working in an Australian media agency that specialises in integrated strategy, planning and media buying!
- Support the Group Account Director
- Develop the planning, buying & client media recommendations for your portfolio
- Develop the output of booking, tracking and performance of digital and offline (TV) media campaigns for your clients
- Collaborate with your team to deliver results!
- Liaise directly with national media contacts when required
- Work across all internal departments to deliver outstanding campaigns for your clients
- Deliver implementation for social and search
- Assist in media negotiations, planning, tracking, strategy and reporting for your clients’ campaigns
- Ensure the best outcome and ROI!
- Live in Melbourne, Australia
- Have proven experience working in a hybrid media planning and buying role, within a media agency environment
- Are tertiary qualified (preferably Marketing or related)
- Have 3-4+years of experience working in a hybrid media (planning & buying) role
- Have intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate in industry ad serving & reporting technologies (Sizmek, Roy Morgan, eTAM, SMD etc.)
- Intermediate in industry ad products, rich media, specifications, file formats, etc.
- Sponsorship transfer is available