- Marketing + Property focus
- January start date
Join a national creative agency that specialist in retail, property and lifestyle marketing & advertising for blue-chip Aussie brands!
Based in Richmond, you will work closely with the internal studio & PR teams to role out national campaigns with big budgets, tight deadlines and great clients.
- Will work closely with the General Manager and account service team to create beautiful marketing campaigns
- Have previously worked across residential (or commercial) property client campaign work and are familiar with this sector
- Have proven project management/ account management experience and can confidently present to key stakeholders
- Can liaise with the internal studio (from brief through to execution)
- Are available to interview now
- Must be able to work in close knit, collaborative, fast paced team
- Able to communicate well with (written and verbal) developers, UX/UI designers, graphic designers
- Able to work well in a flat, structured team
- Able to work autonomously and independently
- You describe yourself as a problem solver and are solutions focused
- Flexible working conditions will be provided. Must be able to travel interstate (Melbourne and Sydney offices)
- Sponsorship is not available for this role.
For more roles like this contact Anna O’Dea via email@example.com