Can we pay you to work with Australia’s most awarded experiential, activations and shopper marketing agency?
Working closely with the Business Director, you will lead blue-chip retail, beverage and sport accounts for this national marketing agency.
Providing account support to your key clients and mentoring a team of enthusiastic marketers, you will work on delivering a range of engaging campaigns across video, print, digital, direct and internal marketing channels.
- Reporting into the Business Director
- Delivering digital, experiential and events marketing projects
- End-to-end BTL campaign management
- Strategic and creative development
- Budget management and reporting
- New business development (pitching and presenting)
- Maintaining and building sustainable stakeholder relationships
- 8-10+ years (ideal) industry experience in a similar role (marketing or event agency experience preferred)
- Experienced with FMCG, retail, sport OR beverage brands
- Strong background in experiential, events, shopper, digital and trade marketing is ideal
- Thorough knowledge of content development and print production processes is desired
- Excellent project management skills desired
- Highly skilled in pitching and presenting
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement and management
- Self-driven, positive, committed to achieving results and highly collaborative