This national events, activations & experiential agency is needing a natural leader from an Account/Client service background with strong operations knowledge to lead their business by example.
This is a dual Operations /GM role with responsibilities that will sit within new business, finance, HR, mentoring and leading a small team.
This agency has a positive local presence current works with well-known Australian consumer (retail, sport, lifestyle food, FMCG,) brands. You describe yourself as someone that’s well connected in the local Melbourne market, from an account service agency background (ideally) and have an interest in the events/activations industry.
- Leading all agency operations
- Hiring new staff
- Supporting the Managing Director with the daily grind of agency life
- Building, nurturing & cementing client and stakeholder relationships
- Driving business (new & organic) development
- Full P&L responsibilities
- Conducting annual staff appraisals & reviews
- Staff mentorship
- Ideally, you are currently working in a General Manager or Operations Management role within an agency (advertising, digital, events or marketing)
- 10+ years industry (agency) experince in client service is desirable
- Networking is your passion
- Strong client facing and presenting skills is ideal
- Experience and knowledge of experiential marketing is desirable