The opportunity to lead, drive and take ownership of the in-house PR department within a global media company is here!
If you’re a senior PR leader that’s currently agency side and looking to make the transition to an in-house role starting July, keep reading!
Ideally, you’re a Senior Account Director or newly appointed Group Account Director in a consumer-led PR agency role that can work independently, as well as with other internal teams to deliver 5-star PR campaigns.
Responsible for managing the PR for existing (internal) client brands in the beverage, retail & auto sectors, you will hire, mentor and manage staff, your own P&L, drive business development and deliver client briefs.
- Lead, manage and run the day-to-day responsibilities of this public relations company
- Work closely with the parent company (media) to grow this business to a national level
- New and organic business development (40%)
- Establish new business relationship whilst strengthening exiting ones across the business (as a whole)
- Create, develop and implement strategic business plans for the company
- Work closely with leadership, content & marketing teams
- Liaising with key national media on a daily basis
- Bonus / equity incentives on offer
- Are an exceptional public relations practitioner
- Are currently in a SAD/ GAD level role with a consumer PR agency
- Have solid business and leadership experience
- 8-10+ years experience in the PR and communications industry is ideal (agency preferred)
- Demonstrated ability in strategic planning is preferred
- Describe yourself as a well-connected PR professional that thrives on maintaining and developing relationships
- Have an extensive and relevant media database (national)
- Are highly motivated and can take initiative
- Are driven by building a business in a growing and exciting space
Sponsorship available to talent currently living in Australia.