- 2-3 days per week
- Govt’ (Pharma focus)
- ASAP start
An expanding communications agency now seeks a digital talent that has a true passion for social media, content and community management. Sitting within the digital team and working closely with the Brand Strategist you will play an integral part in developing, planning, scheduling, responding to, planning and rolling-out campaigns for government (medicinal) campaigns.
- Work closely with internal creative, digital & account service teams
- Work with additional social media, content and strategy team members to plan, deliver and roll-out government client campaigns on time and on budget
- Provide end-to-end client relationship management
- Develop, plan and deliver Local Area Marketing (LAM) campaigns
- Project management
- Manage key deliverables for social media and content campaigns across social, content, creative and digital/performance marketing
- Maintain and deliver project profitability
- Ensure client expectations are managed and exceeded
- Daily Community Management and coordination of content scheduling and posting across multiple platforms and pages
- Support the Brand Strategist across all client social media and community management campaigns.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar social media role (previous agency experience preferred)
- Demonstrated Community Management experience in a previous role
- Experience managing social advertising campaigns with substantial budgets
- Excellent writing skills; creative, digital design, photoshop or video editing skills an advantage
- Have an understanding of the social media influencer landscape
- A track record working in digital and social analytics (website, social and email data)
- Good technical understanding of, and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Prefer experience using leading social media management and measurement tools (e.g. Sprout Social)
- Strong Project management skills, with proven experience in bringing small to large size projects to life
- Confidence in clearly and effectively communicating with creatives, strategists, digital managers and clients
- Understand the importance of budgets and timelines (and not exceeding budgets)
- Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications and experience running campaigns
- Experience with web applications and software such as: WordPress, Photoshop, video editing software, Google Tag Manager is desirable.
Talent applying must have full working rights. Sponsorship is not available for this role.