This independent, full service agency is seeking a hungry and ambitious digital strategist to join a team focused on measurable results.
Your passion for technology will embed your participation in the creation of web platforms, developing technologies and processes and driving digital excellence throughout the agency.
- Collaborate with our strategic lead and client services team to understand and interrogate client briefs, and specifically the client’s goals
- Lead and manage the development, delivery and execution of customised digital marketing efforts for clients that address sales, marketing and lead nurturing funnel goals
- Direct activities for specific accounts on a daily basis
- Support account service and relevant teams as required
- Manage all database segmentation to accurately target audiences, consistently working with media, social and development teams to inform audiences and insights
- Recommend and implement new ideas and innovations to improve each digital channel as well as customer account performance
- Provide insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics.
- Manage campaign performance reports and share results across teams to ensure constant program evolution
- Partner closely with sales team on pitches, client workshops and project kickoffs
- Lead internal and client sessions to discuss industry updates and trends
- 8+ years experience in developing, implementing and measuring digital and mobile-centric marketing strategies
- Evidence in line management or leadership capability in managing teams and stakeholder groups
- Experience in managing and improving CRM and ecommerce programs of work
- Deep knowledge of digital media, including but not limited to social media, content marketing and new media marketing techniques like programmatic traditional medias
- Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
- High proficiency with best practices for SEO, social media, email and content marketing, and blog writing
- Strong knowledge and where relevant, experience across leading platforms and technologies (Responsys, DemandWare, MailChimp, WordPress, Facebook, Google, Snapchat, HubSpot, programmatic)