A digital agency specialising in digital strategy for music, events and entertainment clients is looking for a Digital Senior Account Manager to join a vibrant 22+ person team.
If you have experience in social media, digital marketing and strategy, this could be the job for you!
- Developing & building relationships
- Creating new business opportunities, pitching, creating proposals and representing the agency in client meetings
- Manage key deliverables for social media and content campaigns with brand clients, across Digital/Performance, Social, Content & Creative
- Lead by example and mentor a small team of marketing exec’s
- Work closely with the digital and creative teams to deliver projects on time and on budget at the best quality possible.
- Previous agency experience desirable
- Previous experience managing junior staff members
- You’re currently working in a Digital Senior Account Manager role within a marketing or digital marketing agency
- You have an interest in the music/entertainment industry and have previously worked across clients within these sectors
- Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications is desirable, but not essential
- Experience with web applications and software such as: WordPress, Photoshop, video editing software, Google Tag Manager is also desirable.
- Immediate start date is desirable.