This independent, full service agency is seeking an experienced mid-level Producer/Project Manager ready to step into a role that can offer a strong growth trajectory.
This role is critical to the improvement of agency operations while also leading the delivery of key agency projects with support of experienced leaders and a talented team of designers and developers.
- Lead the design of digital project delivery including the co-ordination of stakeholders, supervising of delivery teams and the end-to-end planning of digital media, projects and products
- Initiative and drive processes, frameworks and methodologies that best interrogate and help drive the solution design; this includes on boarding and training of staff and clients on operational tools like JIRA, Trello and Slack
- Manage the trafficking of work flow into and through the digital and design teams, co-ordinating all resources and stakeholders against shifting timelines and urgencies
- Run agile projects including relevant scrums or stand ups as required
- Provide documentation with exceptional levels of detail, including but not limited to: business cases, scope of work documents, service level agreements and functional specs
- Be capable of producing quality wireframes, technical diagrams and frameworks to support select documentation
- Lead the scoping of existing and new opportunities
- Lead and participate in collaboration exercises to solve problems
- Provide guidance in the overall design, including content and SEO, user experience, build and testing of digital outputs
- 5+ years working experience as a Digital Producer
- Basic understanding of web-related technologies, content management systems, and coding best practice methodologies
- Working knowledge of Search (SEM/SEO), UX, website design and CX metrics
- Flawless communication skills: You need to be able to translate very technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills: You need to be highly organised to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard whilst keeping all parties updated.
- Budget management: You need to be able to provide project cost updates to stakeholders and manage any third-party suppliers in line with the agreed budgets
- Ability to manage third party suppliers where work is partially or completely outsourced