- X2 AE roles available
- Retail & lifestyle clients
- $60k-75k package
Can we pay you to work in Melbourne’s fastest-growing media agency?
Supporting the Digital Account Director and working within a team of enthusiastic digital media colleagues, you will be working in an Australian media agency that specialises in integrated strategy, planning and media buying.
- Support the Digital Account Director
- Assist in planning, analysis and architecture of digital media recommendations
- Assist in the output of booking, tracking and performance of digital media campaigns for your clients
- Collaborating with digital buyers to deliver results
- Liaise directly with national media contacts
- Work across all departments to deliver outstanding campaigns for your clients
- Deliver implementation for social and search
- Assist in media negotiations, planning, tracking, strategy and reporting for your client campaigns
- Ensure the best outcome and ROI for your client campaigns
- Live in Melbourne, Australia and have full working rights
- Have proven experience in a digital media role, within a media agency environment
- Are tertiary qualified (preferably Marketing or related)
- 2-3 years of experience in a purely digital media role is ideal
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate with industry ad serving and reporting technologies (Sizmek etc.)
- Intermediate in industry ad products, rich media, specifications, file formats, etc.