- Email, web & social
- $80K-$85k+ Pro-rata
- ASAP start (3 days)
This cutting edge publishing house keeps growing from strength to strength. Based in Melbourne’s inner city fringe, the team pride themselves on bringing stories to life through books, magazines, film, video, web & mobile.
Working closely with the General Manager, digital & design teams, your role is responsible for executing creative ideas & visual comms’ across web, mobile & social media platforms. You’re a confident, creative and visual storyteller that has proven experience communicating via digital technology and various channels.
- Support and work closely with the General Manager
- Work closely with internal digital and design teams and external agency partners
- Develop and bring creative concepts to life via digital channels, design output and graphics for email, web and social media (as flat designed and/or HTML)
- Develop animations for digital and social channels (.gif, .mov, .mp4 format) using animation, motion design and live-action
- Assist in directing photography & filming requirements for client shoots
- Storyboard ideas, provide mood boards when required or sketches/ illustrations.
- Are currently living in Melbourne, Australia
- Have proven design, illustration and video/animation/motion skills (preferably within an agency environment)
- Have at least 5+ years industry (digital) experience (agency experience is preferred)
- Are a strong designer with a solid grasp of core design principles
- Have proven experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Are able to develop a suite of digital outputs that visually communicate ideas in an engaging way within brand standards
- Are well versed in illustration, typography, visual design, photography and film
- You’re a conceptual thinker and are up to date with current digital trends across the Australian media landscape and platforms (web, mobile, audio, email and social media)
- You’re a natural storyteller and have innovative ways to bring a story to life through your work!
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills (including written & verbal)
- Are a confident presenter and can articulate your ideas clearly
- Can develop presentation decks with a clear narrative
- Have strong design and copywriting skills
- Sponsorship is not available for this role
- Successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly.