- 3 Month Contract
- Social Media & Content
- ASAP start date!
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and taking ownership of the social, content and strategy for this cooking/food and lifestyle brand, this contract role is a FUN opportunity for a digital enthusiast!
- Develop & execute social media, content and marketing strategies for a well-loved Australian retail brand (storage, cookware, tools, serving)
- Implement all social media & oversee all community management for your brand across all channels (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram)
- Write copy for social media, website and blog
- Work closely with influencers that align with the brand
- Implement social media strategies
- Work closely with studio teams to create photo/video shoots
- Plan and prepare monthly social media budgets
- Create and implement social media guidelines for the brand
- Website updates (via Magento)
- Compile eDMs (to members) for regular promotions.
- Are available now & currently live in Melbourne
- Have an interest in social media, content and digital marketing!
- Degree qualified in social media or digital marketing
- Have 2-3 years of industry experience (agency side preferred)
- Are skilled in using Facebook, Instagram, Google analytics, & AdManager
- Can schedule posts via Hootsuite or Schedugram
- Have previous experience using a range of digital tools, including Google Analytics, WordPress, Iconosquare/HootSuite, Mail Chimp or Campaign Monitor
- Are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Have strong copywriting skills, with a passion for storytelling
- Describe yourself as organised and able to meet deadlines
- Have strong planning and project coordination skills
- Are passionate about social media, with a natural curiosity for industry developments and emerging trends in best practices.