This independent, full service advertising agency is looking for a superstar Digital Campaign Executive to join their team.
Providing key support in the planning and implementation of digital campaigns, you will be responsible for the set-up, optimisation and ongoing management of a number of client accounts.
- Plan and execute all SEO/SEM/PPC and social media campaigns
- Support the creation and maintenance of landing pages for all digital campaigns
- Provide methodical and structured processes for the documentation and implementation of UTM tagging
- Identify and exploit alternative marketing opportunities based on business potential
- Develop, implement and run frequent pacing and performance reports
- Contribute to broader agency/client reporting, including weekly, monthly or quarterly campaign reports
- Take responsibility for the allocation, spend and reconciliation of client budgets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or Advertising
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft excel, Google docs, Google sheets and PowerPoint.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with marketing analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics), Facebook Insights and Ad Manager and Google Ads; Snapchat Ads
- Experience with e-commerce, shopping ads (desirable)
- Experience in PPC management (Google Ads, Bing & YouTube)
- Experience in SEO
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail