- Healthcare client mix
- Global digital agency
- Remote working role!
This leading global digital marketing agency now seeks an enthusiastic, switched-on and experienced Digital Account Manager with proven digital strategy capabilities and the ability to work with internal paid advertising, media, web dev, copywriting & design teams.
You will be responsible for end-to-end digital account management, managing national client accounts (operational) within the healthcare sector, working closely with internal teams to deliver exceptional work.
This exciting Digital Account Manager opportunity will suit a motivated individual who is currently working in a digital marketing or advertising agency, managing several clients autonomously and has proven experience in digital marketing, advertising strategy, data analytics and multi-platform experience.
- Plan, build and execute digital marketing & advertising strategy on behalf of your clients & ensure alignment with the brands’ marketing strategy
- Work closely with paid advertising teams to plan, build and execute paid digital campaigns for your clients digital and social media touchpoints, including Facebook, Instagram and Google (AdWords, search, display, shopping and YouTube), and any other relevant popular channels
- Measure and report on the results of all paid digital activity, campaigns and promotional plans against KPIs whilst evaluating overall ROI
- Ensure all digital content is relevant to the audience and aligned to both retail and online promotional plans
- Research and identify new paid digital and social opportunities for brand awareness and conversion
- Monitor and evaluate statistics for each campaign using tools such as Facebook & Google
- Use advertising platforms as well as Google Analytics
- Provide updates on the effectiveness of campaign performance to the leadership team
- Live in Australia and do not require any form of sponsorship
- Are currently working in a digital marketing agency, ideally at an Account Manager level
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in digital marketing, marketing, business or advertising
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in digital advertising within an agency environment
- Proven experience using Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google Ads
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering cross channel performance marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment is required
- Proven expertise of analytics and audience segmentation
- Ability to project manage multiple client campaigns at the same time is required