With head office based in Sydney’s inner west, this national marketing agency now seeks a Melbourne-based marketing expert (ideally Account Director level), to work closely with UX and development teams and manage a global beverage and FMCG client account.
You will be an experienced account handler that has worked with print, POS and digital channels. Digital experience is a must! You’re a confident client facing account manager that has previously worked with developers, UX Designers and digital experts.
You will also be a confident communicator that can work both autonomously and as part of a team. You have experience working directly with clients, building and maintaining relationships and pitching for new and organic business.
- Key point of contact for a global client
- Work closely with the client’s internal UX, creative and development teams
- You will be based in the client’s MELB head office, in a hands-on, autonomous role
- Work directly with the client on global projects from development to delivery
- Advise and deliver strategic outcomes
- Digital advertising and marketing delivery
- Proven project management experience
- A minimum of 8+ years relevant experience within an agency environment is ideal
- A good understanding of creative and design principles
- A basic understanding of channels to market and the retail environment
- Experience in purchasing marketing print and merchandise is ideal
- Ability to manage and work closely with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- A solid understanding of agency tools including WIP documents, budgets and timelines
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills