- Snr digital agency talent required!
- $120k-$130k package
- MELB CBD
A fantastic senior leadership opportunity is now available with one of Melbourne’s leading integrated agencies. We’re looking to speak with a passionate digital marketing talent who has exceptional technical knowledge, proven (recent) digital agency experience and fantastic client relationship management skills.
Sound like you? Read on!
This hybrid digital job opportunity will see you working across content, digital marketing, social media and strategy, managing national retail, pharma & property client accounts.
You’re a technical talent, that could currently be managing a team of developers, UX/UI designers or SEO/SEM managers in your current role. You are someone who can work within tight time frames and collaborate with internal departments such as account services, creative & studio to execute outstanding digital projects.
- Support and work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and evolve small to large scale digital projects across various channels in a unique tone of voice
- Manage and mentor a small team of technical digital staff
- Manage the production process for product shots as well as written and approved for online at offsite locations
- Quality control; write all content and push live onsite daily!
- Research and produce feature content; create all copy for eDMs, on-site, campaigns and product offers
- Manage and oversee the in-house video production from concept through to execution, editing and promotion
- Manage ongoing social media competitions and client product giveaways when required
- Coordinate product, content and campaign photography, work with digital designers to create engaging digital content
- Develop, write and schedule digital content for a range of B2C and B2B clients across digital and social channels
- Develop, write & present (with senior leadership team) client pitches.
- Currently live in Melbourne, Australia
- Have at least 10+ years proven experience working within a digital, marketing or advertising agency environment
- Are client-focused with the ability to build rapport at all stakeholder levels
- Have strong interpersonal skills when it comes to negotiation and relationship management
- Have excellent attention to detail!
- Can work autonomously and can prioritise your workload
- Are proactive, punctual and have a high level of initiative
- You have exceptional copy skills and are OCD when it comes to writing, punctuation & grammar
- Experience with SEO friendly content is ideal
- Proficient with Photoshop and similar image editing software is required for this job opportunity
- Experience in using Marketing/CRM platforms such as Hubspot is ideal
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Due to the high volume of applicants at there time, successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly – thank you for your patience
- Sponsorship is not available for this job opportunity