- Creative Agency
- Property & lifestyle portfolio
A vibrant and creatively led integrated communications agency now seeks a collaborative Senior Account Manager with property experience to join their expanding team!
If you’re an experienced marketing professional looking to develop genuine connections between brands and consumers in a creative, strategic agency – this could be the role for you!
- Support the Account Director & General Manager
- Client and stakeholder liaison
- Manage a portfolio of clients (day-to-day operational activity, retention, grow existing accounts)
- Contribute to new business strategies and new business development
- Collaborate closely with the entire team to execute creative business strategy and manage client expectations/budgets
- Financial management (overseeing detailed budgets, client invoices)
- Contribute to business pitches and presentations
- Are currently living in Melbourne, Australia & have full working rights
- 4+ years experience in a similar role (agency experience preferable)
- Previous experience working across property clients (commercial) is preferred
- Strong industry knowledge
- Collaborative, engaging, proactive and hard-working attitude!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas and execute a winning business strategy
- Build and foster strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Sponsorship is not available for this role