- Contract PR role
- ASAP start (4 months)
- Inner CBD (suburb)
Agency Iceberg are on the hunt for an exceptional Talent to fill a senior level public relations role on behalf of a fast paced yet rewarding Sydney PR (award-winning) agency!
You will be responsible for improving client satisfaction through daily client management; providing high level counsel, efficient communication, crisis management and anticipating potential issues.
This public relations agency is looking for an ambassador who is an expert in PR and is passionate about sharing their knowledge with their colleagues and working directly with the client.
This is a four (4) month contract role with a view to extend. The role will be split between working onsite (agency) and with the client.
- Support the Head of Public Relations and work directly with the client
- Aim for best practise when meeting client contract obligations
- Develop, grow and maximise client relations, position the agency as a strategic partner at all times
- Nurture relationships with key opinion leaders, professional associations and stakeholders
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients
- Provide client coaching in advance of media interviews
- Be on top of relevant current affairs in Australia
- Take responsibility for the financial aspects of your accounts and be capable of identifying your clients’ objectives and the resulting communications strategy
- Set the tone on how the business is managed
- Are a Director level PR practitioner, currently working (living) in Sydney
- Have proven experience working in a client-facing role
- Ideally have a minimum 6+ years experience, working in a PR agency environment
- Have proven experience managing and leading a team and have a solution oriented work style
- Have a proven track record of delivering outstanding results
- Be renown for your presentation and pitching skills
- Describe yourself as a team player and collaborative work mindset
Contact [email protected] for more info