- Pharma/ Health client
- $95k-$105k+ pro-rata
Are you a PR Corporate Account Director or Senior Publicist with expertise within the health or pharma industry?
Do you have proven experience scheduling events, organising speaking engagements, interviews and public appearances and creating buzz for new products to increase sales and demand?
- Support the Group Account Director and work closely with the client (SYD based)
- Create effective publicity plans for your client
- Pitch stories and ideas to media outlets on behalf of the client
- Arrange publicity opportunities such as speaking engagements, appearances and interviews
- Draft talking points for the client and help them prepare for press visits, conferences and interviews
- Build and maintain successful relationships with the media and other outlets
- Oversee social media activity to ensure that the client is viewed in a positive light at all times
- Manage day-to-day relations with media and other platforms
- Promote the client or company image in a successful manner
- Day-to-day client and account management
- Goal-setting and budget management
- End-to-end campaign management (messaging, community relations, relationship building, media engagement and online event planning)
- Oversee all media and communications for your clients (media lists, activities, media trends, goals & objectives)
- Media liaison and copywriting for media documents
- Curate ongoing positive relationships with media
- Digital social media strategy and concepts for PR campaigns.
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Have 8+ years of proven industry experience (ideally agency)
- Tertiary qualifications in journalism or public relations preferred
- Proven experience working as a publicist in the industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of current affairs in the industry
- Impeccable interpersonal and social skills
- Efficient multitasking and time management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional debating and public speaking abilities
- Successful talent will be contacted directly within 2 business days of their application submission – thank you for your patience!