- 6 week contract role
- St Kilda location
- Sport, lifestyle, entertainment
A growing full-service PR & Publicity agency now seek a mid to senior level Publicist to join their fast paced, collaborative, supportive and FUN team!
Key services offered by this agency include; digital, event, PR, publicity & marketing.
Working closely with the Head of Publicity, your role is an integral to the agency in ensuring client publicity campaigns run smoothly, on time and on budget.
- Support the Head of Publicity and work closely with the Head of Digital & Marketing
- Pitch, pitch, pitch!
- Liaise with national media across all platforms radio, online, TV and print
- Create and maintain media schedules
- Write press releases and bio material
- Creation of campaign strategies
- Media report collation
- Report writing
- Onsite event publicity management
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an agency publicity role
- Previous experience managing entertainment clients
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Adobe and Microsoft Word and Excel
- A full driver’s license is essential for this role
- A passion for entertainment or music focused events
- Strong knowledge of local media platforms
- Strong knowledge of local music industry
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ample creativity and energy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to hustle!
Applicants must currently be living in Australia. Sponsorship is not available or this role.
More info via [email protected]