- Two-month contract (ASAP start!)
- Sport & beverage clients
- $80k-$100k pack pro-rata
Are you currently based in Melbourne and can hit the ground running, managing the PR for a luxury beverage brand at Australia’s biggest sporting event?
Working in a super fast-paced, high volume, on-the-go environment, this fantastic opportunity is ideal for a consumer PR Senior Account Manager or PR Account Director with proven sport, beverage or lifestyle (agency) experience and black book of local suppliers/contacts!
- Work closely with the (agency) Managing Director to deliver and roll out daily PR & event campaign activity, onsite
- Manage a team of junior staff members and promo staff
- Work closely with the internal digital, creative and social media teams across the wider business structures
- Assist in daily client relationship management
- Assist in daily planning and brand strategy for your client account
- End-to-end campaign development
- Assist in campaign budgets and reporting
- Assist in brand strategy and recommendations for key clients
- Live in Melbourne and hold full working rights (for at least 3 months)
- Previous experience in a similar PR role (5+ years min.) required
- Previous experience with sport or lifestyle clients is ideal!
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative, collaborative and supportive of others!