- National Media Agency
- Four month contract
- ASAP start
Are you available for the next four months to work in a network media agency? Can you step up and take responsibility for campaign planning management and client engagement for one of Australia’s largest retail clients?
My client is looking for a passionate, hard-working, switched-on & collaborative media talent that can deliver innovative media campaigns and great results for your client.
This contract opportunity will develop your career and open new doors for youth be able to work with award-winning media, advertising and marketing team members!
- Support the Media Director
- Develop & maintain key stakeholder relationships (clients, media owners etc)
- Buy, plan & negotiate on behalf of your client!
- Maintain regular dialogue on campaign performance
- Work closely with the Media Director to develop media strategy
- Manage & implement media plans from conception to delivery & reporting
- Mentor and manage Interns/ Coordinators as per required
- Have proven buying and panning media experience in a media agency environment
- Have atlas 3-4 years industry (media) experience
- Are tertiary qualified (media or advertising)
- Have full working knowledge of BCC, Roy Morgan, Netratings, AdRelevance, Excel, Word and PowerPoint (ideal)
- Have implementation planning capabilities and good understanding of media fundamentals
- Describe yourself as having exceptional client facing communication & presentation skills.