This leading full-service agency now is seeking a junior to mid-level Community Manager with social media, content and strategy experience to join their digital team for a 6+ month contract. Managing various social platforms and communities, you will work closely with internal team stop deliver national scale campaigns.
The successful Community Manager will be analytical, collaborative and able to work closely with the account service and media departments to maintain scheduling, publishing, moderation and reporting.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Stakeholder management
- Proactive response (online) to stakeholder engagement
- Crisis management & moderation across social and owned platforms
- Maintaining response protocol and risk mitigation strategies
- Run daily reporting for internal departments and the client
- PR tracking
- 2-3 years previous agency experience required in a similar role
- Previous experience in communications or social community management is required
- You describe yourself as a good listener and a good writer
- Strong relationship building skills
- Organised and methodical, but also able to work reactively
- Able to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of news and current affairs
- Strong attention to detail
July 2018 start date.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.