– Content, social & strategy
– Senior leadership role
– Full-service, creatively led agency
This full-service, independent agency now seeks a content-led talent to drive the social media arm of their creatively led business. As the successful Content & Social Media Director, your role will be to drive, expand and lead the strategic growth of the digital arm of the agency.
This senior leadership role is perfect for a Senior Account Director, Group Account Director or content-led talent that’s ready to take ownership of their own division within an agency.
You’re results-driven, have previously managed junior staff and understand the value and importance of cementing client relationships.
- Support the Managing Director and work closely with the senior leadership team
- Hire, manage and mentor a team of enthusiastic junior staff members
- Oversee the day-to-day management of your key accounts, ensuring client outcomes are delivered to an outstanding level
- Deliver large-scale social & strategic media campaigns
- Prepare and deliver client reports (and present findings to your management team)
- New business development (60% organic and 40% new)
- Client budget management (negotiating fees, preparing contracts etc)
- Have proven experience working with a variety of consumer clients (retail, lifestyle, property, FMCG etc
- Have an interest in working within a full-service agency environment
- At least 6-8+ years of digital (social or content) experience (agency experience essential)
- Excellent account management (and negotiating!) skills
- Have proven experience managing junior staff members in a previous role
- Must currently be living in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Can confidently present to key stakeholders
- March start date is ideal