A national consumer PR agency is expanding their Melbourne based team and now seeks an experienced Account Director with a fantastic local network to join their team.
The successful Consumer PR Account Director will lead, manage and mentor a team of eight enthusiastic PR practitioners and work closely with the General Manager.
Managing the day-to-day running of various consumer (retail, entertainment N4P, education client accounts) you will be primarily responsible for:
- Brand & PR strategy
- Team leadership
- Media relations
- Account & client relationship management
- Crisis management
- New & organic business development (20%)
- Budget & financial forecasting
- 6+ years previous PR agency experience
- Integrated PR campaign experience
- Good social media & content knowledge
- Proven track record of credible counsel to clients
- Impeccable references from previous employers
- Are a resilient, passionate individual that can work both autonomously or as part of a collaborative team environment.
July start date. Sponsorship transferal is available for Talent that are currently living in Australia.