Agency Iceberg is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing recruitment companies. Our mission is to help people find jobs and workplaces they love. We have the best available talent in the market and recruit exclusively for digital, marketing, PR, advertising & design roles across all levels.
About the role
The role of the Communications Manager is to implement, plan and deliver all PR, marketing and digital activities for Agency Iceberg and related sub divisions of the company, including the award-winning interview series, #LeadingLadies.
Working and collaborating closely with the Founder and managing two junior staff members, you will work autonomously in a fast paced, mature and forward-thinking workplace across multi-channels to deliver weekly strategic marketing campaigns to clients, talent and local media.
Skills and attributes required:
- Ability to create, manage and deliver all marketing content and strategy for both the Agency Iceberg and #LeadingLadies series brands
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including pitching and managing interviews
- Confidence in presenting ideas to the Founder and internal team members
- End to end campaign management (marketing, PR, events)
- Analysing ROI and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Partnering with appropriate parties in creating exposure and brand awareness for the agency
- Monitoring and recommending improvements for company website usability and content (and working with our external digital agency)
- Translating business goals into digital marketing objectives and execution
- Ensuring maximum ROI of digital campaigns and (quarterly/bi-annual) events
- Reviewing weekly EDM, blog and social content
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A confident problem solver
- Calm under pressure
- 5 – 6 years working in an integrated PR or digital marketing role (agency or in-house)
- Managing junior staff members
- Previous work within the professional services / corporate sector is advantageous
- Interviewing subjects in a PR capacity is mandatory (please provide examples)
- Able to work in a flat structured, collaborative, boutique-sized workplace
Part-time (3 days) available.
Agency Iceberg is an equal opportunity employer.
Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this Communications Manager role.