The opportunity to take the reins of a retail giant, whilst leading and mentoring a team of media enthusiasts is now available.
Join one of Melbourne’s fastest growing media agencies, where staff development and progression are priority.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and working closely with additional senior managers within the business, you will liaise directly with key stakeholders, clients and decision makers to deliver outstanding national media campaigns.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Implement new media communications strategies
- Operational management
- Planning and development strategies
- Project leadership
- Change leadership
- Introduce new Agile methodologies
- Risk Management
- Process development
- Implement root cause identification
- Key account management
- Customer relationship management
- Culture development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Sign off & oversee campaigns across search social, display, video, mobile
- New business pitching and presenting to key stakeholders.
Ideal skill set required:
- Previous senior management experience in a media agency
- Currently a managing a team of media execs/managers
- Previous retail client experience
- Excellent document writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of initiative and motivation
- Highly organised and can mange your time well
- Able to prioritise workload requirements
- Comfortable dealing with people of all seniority
- Team player.
For more roles like this, head to www.agencyiceberg.com.au