- Network PR & Social Agency
- Flex working (Brisbane)
- $75k-$90k pack
Can we pay you to work with Brisbane’s fastest-growing, creatively led PR & Social Media agency? This hybrid role will suit a PR & social media-led talent with a strategic mindset. Ideally, you have also worked within or across the public relations industry and have experience with social media and content.
Yes, we’re looking for a comms unicorn!
Your key client portfolio will be across the tourism, auto, health & beverage client industries.
- Support and work closely with the General Manager
- Assist in leading the PR communication planning for your clients
- Day-to-day PR account management
- Provide strategic counsel and advice to help solve problems for clients
- Bring new insights and strategic thinking to the team
- Media liaison (national) and outreach to increase engagement
- Develop, schedule and roll out content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Work with your colleagues to run paid social media campaigns
- Work with your colleagues (Community Managers) and external agencies (Media) to amplify content across channels
- Develop content, storyboards and calendars using various software including Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Liaise directly with your clients and execute monthly reporting/analytics
- Write press releases and pitch to local/national media
- Work directly with influencers (and agencies)
- Media monitoring and running reports
- Live in Brisbane, Australia and have full working rights
- Have an excellent understanding of the Australian media landscape
- A Degree in PR, Journalism, Marketing or Advertising is ideal!
- Describe yourself as a confident leader
- Have proven social media and content experience within an agency environment
- Understand social media strategy
- Have a positive and approachable way of working and the ability to inspire those around you
- Have strong media contacts across news, features, entertainment and lifestyle