A newly created opportunity has become available within a leading, national PR agency to join the team as a PR Senior Account Manager.
This national PR agency seeks an experienced mid-level manager with solid beauty client/ brand experience to work on a newly won piece of business.
This PR Senior Account Manager role sits within the consumer team and works closely with the General Manager. You will also manage and mentor several junior staff members.
This successful PR agency, who are known for their social media and content marketing; driving agile and innovative solutions, have an outstanding client portfolio of consumer, tech, corporate, government and NFP clientele that they are passionate about representing.
- To develop creative & integrated client campaign strategies
- Work closely within a creative environment, developing and implementing PR programs that generate positive media sentiment and coverage
- Media facing, media pitching and client service experience
- Proven experience generating quality press coverage
- Have a strong understanding of the Australian media landscape, connections across all sectors
- Ideally have have five years PR experience (agency preferred)
- You have solid account leadership, team management, media relations and writing, event coordination, and community relations experience
- Local media contacts (and experience) is preferred
- Proven experience generating quality press coverage is desirable
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Copywriting and collateral development (e.g. press releases, newsletters, articles, press kits, case studies)
If you tick the boxes to the above noted requirements and are ready to work with one of Australia’s leading PR Agencies, apply now!