- Healthcare client portfolio
- National Advertising agency
- $90k-$110k pack
Can we pay you to work with Melbourne’s BEST independent advertising agency?
Are you a highly skilled Account Director with proven pharma/ OTC client experience? Would you describe yourself as process-driven? Someone that loves achieving results, is great with clients and is looking for a new career opportunity? Read on!
We’re looking for a strategically-led talent, with excellent client relationship management experience to join an established (independent) advertising agency.
You’re smart, emotionally mature, confident in a client-facing role, have superb attention to detail, have worked in the Australian market and are ready for a new career opportunity.
- Supporting the Group Account Director and working closely with the General Manager, you will work directly with your key clients to deliver outstanding advertising campaigns
- Manage and mentor a team of Account Executives and Coordinators
- Manage monthly budget and forecasting
- Work autonomously on day-to-day tasks and liaise directly with your client (stakeholder management experience must be outstanding!)
- Take ownership of the work – no micromanaging in this role!
- Lead the development of key client proposals, strategic responses and presentations
- You have previously worked on medium to large scale marketing and advertising campaigns in an agency role
- Work closely with your clients to develop solid, long-term relationships
- Work closely with internal departments (creative, digital, social media) to develop outstanding work.
- Have previously managed pharma or OTC clients (agency or in-house)
- Do not require any form of sponsorship to work in a permanent role and currently live in Melbourne or Sydney (this agency has a Syd office – applicants living in SYD may also apply)
- Are confident, emotionally mature and ready for a new career challenge!
- As the successful Account Director, you will have worked in an agency environment for at least 7+ years (agency experience is required for this role)
- You have a proven track record of leading sizeable clients in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills are a required
- Good understanding of the design and advertising principles are preferred. Photoshoot experience is also highly desirable
- Proven ability in negotiation and influencing is highly desirable
- You’re curious, constantly learning and seeking to drive innovation
- Are a collaborative team player