- MELB CBD
- Creatively Led Account Director
- Consumer Client Accounts
We’re looking for strategic, creatively led Account Directors for various roles with some of Melbourne’s best advertising agencies.
These full-service agencies are the best in the business and due to recent business wins are looking to boost their staff by adding smart, mature, client facing “suits’ with solid agency (full-service) experience.
Talent that are currently in Account Director roles and looking for a new, long-term career challenge should apply!
- Work with full-service agencies that work hard, support each other and REALLY invest in work/life balance
- Reporting into the Group Account Director/ Client Service Director and working closely with the General Manager, this Account Director opportunity is the perfect role for a talent that’s looking for autonomy, responsibility and to take ownership of their work
- Lead the development of key client proposals, strategic responses and presentations
- You have previously worked on medium to large scale advertising campaigns (incl. video production)
- Work directly with your clients and develop solid, long-term relationships
- Work closely with internal departments (creative, digital, social media) to develop outstanding work
- Mentor and manage junior staff members (AM, AE & AC’s)
- You’re confident, mature and ready for a new challenge!
- As the successful Account Director, you will ideally have worked in an agency environment for 6-8+ years and have previously managed junior staff members
- You have a proven track record of leading sizeable clients in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills are a must
- Good understanding of design and advertising principles are preferred. Photo shoot experience is also highly desirable
- Proven ability in negotiation and influencing is highly desirable
- You’re curious, constantly learning and seeking to drive innovation
- Collaborative team players only!
- Applicants must currently be living in Australia and have the right to work.