- MELB CBD Fringe
- Creatively Led Accounts!
- Consumer Client Portfolio
We’re looking for enthusiastic, creative & agency bred Account Executives (Advertising) for various roles with some of Melbourne’s BEST advertising agencies.
These full-service agencies are the best in the business and due to recent business wins are looking to boost their staff by adding smart, mature, client facing “suits’ with solid agency (full-service) experience.
Talent that are currently in Account Coordinator (or have been newly appointed to Account Executive) roles and looking for a new, long-term career challenge should apply!
- Support the Account Director and work directly with your clients
- Work with agencies that work hard, invest in their culture & support each other
- Manage and mentor Interns
- Work autonomously and as part of a well oiled team! Take responsibility for, and ownership of your work
- Assist with the development of key client proposals, strategic responses and client presentations
- Ideally, you’ve previously worked on medium to large scale advertising campaigns (incl. video production)
- Work directly with your clients and develop solid, long-term relationships
- Work closely with internal departments (creative, digital, social media) to develop outstanding work!
- Describe yourself as a confident, mature person who’s ready for a new challenge within a full-service agency environment
- You have previously worked in an agency environment for 2+ years
- You have a proven track record of working within a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills are a must
- Good understanding of design and advertising principles are preferred. Photo shoot experience is also highly desirable
- You’re curious, constantly learning and seeking to drive innovation
- Collaborative team players need only apply!
- Applicants must currently be living in Australia and have the right to work.