An expanding integrated agency now requires a senior leader who is seeking career progression, collaboration and an opportunity to work with digital, media and account service vibrant industry leaders.
Reporting in to the Digital Director, you manage retail and fitness projects from initial client brief to delivery. You will be responsible for service quality and efficiency, as well as the ensuring projects are delivered to timelines and budgets.
- Report into the Digital Director and lead a team to deliver a coherent message
- Manage projects from end-to-end including financial and head hour budgeting
- Develop briefs to clients’ strategic or operational objectives
- Ensure that creative briefs inspire designers to exceed clients’ expectations
- Manage many moving parts; multiple projects at various stages of delivery
- Support and deliver cutting edge proposals and pitches
- Work collaboratively with the agency’s teams to develop campaigns, headlines, tagline and creative
- Assist with creative/art direction at photo and film shoots
- Communication tools are your weapons, you will be highly experienced at creating top notch proposals, plans, timelines and presentations!
- You will ideally have 5-7 years industry experience working agency side across retail, sport or fitness
- Resourceful and possess strong research skills
- Have sound digital marketing knowledge and experience (website, online advertising and social media)
- Be involved in attending industry events with a view to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Stellar attention to detail and have the knack to understanding each clients’ unique requirements
- A natural leader who thrives working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent time management skills and resilient under pressure