Can we pay you to work with Australia’s most awarded experiential, activations and shopper marketing agency?
Working closely with the Melbourne Business Director, you will lead blue-chip retail, food, beverage and sport accounts for this national marketing agency.
Providing account support to your key clients and mentoring a tea of enthusiastic marketers, you will work on delivering a range of engaging campaigns across video, print, digital, direct and internal marketing channels.
- Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will work directly with clients to deliver national campaigns with multimillion dollar budgets
- TTL Camping Delivery (digital, OOH, experiential, print)
- Mentor and manage a small team of enthusiastic, switched-on marketers
- Highly strategic role, working closely with creative and digital teams
- Must be able to manage P&L and deliver monthly reports
- Assist with new business development (pitching and presenting)
- Maintaining and building sustainable stakeholder relationships
- Have 8+ years (ideal) industry experience in a similar role (marketing or event agency experience preferred)
- Are an experienced marketer with FMCG, retail, sport OR beverage brand experience
- Have a strong background in experiential, events, shopper, OR trade marketing
- Thorough knowledge of content development and print production processes is desired
- Excellent project management skills desired
- Highly skilled in pitching and presenting
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement and management
- Self-driven, positive, committed to achieving results and highly collaborative
Sponsorship available for talent currently living in Australia.