An events, marketing & production agency based in South Melbourne are seeking a passionate Account Director level talent to lead a portfolio of blue-chip accounts.
This sought after role will have you managing large scale projects, developing business strategy and growing accounts through creativity and collaboration. You will work alongside senior leaders within the business and mentor/manage a small team of enthusiastic account service staff members.
- Business and communication strategy for high profile brands, including negotiation and long-term planning
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Oversee the workload and development of various event producers and account service staff members
- Support existing and new business growth
- Manage the full lifecycle of projects, from budgets/resourcing through to execution and post campaign reporting
- Present with excellent verbal and written communication skills, confidently pitch ideas to new and existing clients
- 10+ years experience in a similar (agency) role
- Integrated experience (production, events or experiential marketing)
- Proven experience in executing business strategy and long-term planning
- Strong background in production and project management across a variety of mediums (events, experiential, digital activations)
- Agency experience preferred for this position
- Ability to negotiate, present and mediate difficult situations
- Detail oriented and comfortable in an energetic agency environment
- Strong project management, budgeting and forecasting skills
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills
Sponsorship is not desirable for this position.