- National PR agency
- Beauty, lifestyle & food clients
- $90k-$110k pack
Can we pay you to join Australia’s fastest-growing PR agency? Never one to slow down, this agency is inundated with new and organic business growth!
With an outstanding work environment and offering staff support, ongoing development and encouragement, this well-established national agency continues to perform strongly in a tough climate and now seeks an established PR Account Director with strong consumer experience to join its consumer team.
You have recently worked in a PR agency environment, are well versed in the consumer PR landscape in and have local media experience.
- Support the Head of Public Relations and work closely with the GAD
- Manage and mentor an AM & AC
- Client development and retention
- Work closely with the internal digital, creative and social media teams across the wider business structures
- Daily client relationship management
- PR planning and brand strategy
- End-to-end campaign development
- Pitching and presenting to key clients and national media
- Campaign budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Brand strategy and recommendations for key clients
- Database management
- Live in Sydney and hold full working rights for FT roles
- Previous experience in a similar PR role (8+ years min.) is required for this PR position
- Previous experience with beauty, food, retail or lifestyle clients is ideal!
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Confident presenter
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative, collaborative and supportive of others
- Applicants must currently be living in Australia and have full working rights.