An agency renowned for providing top class total digital strategy for their clients are looking for an outstanding Digital Producer who will be a leader and key contact for every agency digital project, both internally (with Account Management and Creative) and externally (with suppliers and clients).
You will assume overall accountability for the success of every digital project within the agency.
The Digital Producer manages digital projects end-to-end, and is responsible for the successful on-time and on-budget delivery of digital projects. They ensure all digital productions are highly successful from a financial and delivery perspective, particularly managing timelines, scope creep, WIPs and the allocation of resources. They facilitate an effective workflow between project team members.
– Contributing to new business pitches.
– Writing project scopes, functional specification and other documentation.
– Contributing to UI/UX including sitemaps, wireframes, and user flows.
– Attend meetings with Account Management and Clients both in studio and off-site. Playing a lead role in digital workshops – planning, facilitating, reporting.
– Management of delivery team members, including copywriters, social media managers, designers and developer – both in-studio and remote.
– Digital Project Management – managing timelines, WIPs, content and the allocation of resources.
– Manage client expectations, scope creep, objectives, content sourcing and timelines.
– Ability to manage difficult projects and turn them into successful projects.
– Working with the Digital Director and Developers to constantly improve the production process.
– As a senior member of the production team, you will also support and mentor the more junior members of your team and provide support required to the Executive and Account Management team.
– Minimum 5+ years Producer/Project Management experience working in a digital agency or studio.
– Project Management skills, monitoring project performance, prioritising and escalating, as needed.
– Experience working with developers on large scale UX / UI projects is highly favoured.
– Experience in managing defects and change requests.
– Knowledge of Google Analytics reporting.
– Skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision, Axure and UX capabilities are preferred.
– Tertiary qualified with formal education across project management, design, development, business or technology/IT.
– Strategic thinking, beyond the obvious solution leading to account growth.
– Technical competence of CMS in particular WordPress and eCommerce platforms.
– Experience in the Branding and Property Marketing industry is desirable.
– Excellent oral and written skills with attention to detail with strong, assertive communication skills.
For more info on this role, email [email protected]