An agency who specialise in brand and business transformation that provide top class digital strategy for their clients now seek a Senior Digital Designer (UX/UI) who will be responsible for designing best-in-class digital experiences. You will contribute to designing, developing and delivering mobile first and responsive digital design solutions that provide visually compelling digital designs that solve clearly articulated user problems.
The Senior Digital Designer (UX/ UI) will have the full support of UX Researchers, Developers, Producers and Account Service as well as Creative Directors.
– Solving, designing and executing pixel-perfect multi-platform solutions, translating complex concepts and ideas into visual representations, including mock-ups and detailed designs.
– Offering design advice at the start and throughout a project.
– Working independently as well as collaboratively with creative department and production team on a variety of projects.
– Strong understanding of site functionality, wireframing, user interfaces, navigation systems, web standards, and a passion for experimentation.
– Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
– Attend meetings with Account Management and Clients both in studio and off-site. Playing a lead role in digital UX workshops – planning, facilitating and reporting.
– Working with the Digital Director, Producer and Developers to constantly improve the production process.
– As a senior member of the digital team, you will also support and mentor the more junior members of your team and provide support required to the Executive and Account Management team.
– Minimum 5+ years experience working in a digital agency or studio.
– A natural design sense for digital and how it applies to brands; layout, typography, imagery and messaging.
– Experience in the Property Marketing industry is desirable.
– Solid understanding of UI Design, digital trends and demonstration of a rigorous design method (research and data-driven design).
– An outstanding portfolio presenting a diverse range of work, ideally live/delivered work with a demonstration of process overview.
– You need to be creative, accomplished, with experience integrating campaigns in the digital landscape.
– Broad understanding and rationalising creative solutions to clients.
– Excellent oral and written skills with attention to detail with strong, assertive communication skills.
– Advanced skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision, Axure and UX capabilities are beneficial.
– Proficiency in front-end development, including HTML5, CSS, SASS is preferable.
– Tertiary qualified with formal education across design, development, business or technology/IT.
For more roles like this, head to www.agencyiceberg.com.au.