- Senior Account Management role
- Creative digital advertising agency
- Richmond location
This progressive, creative, digital advertising agency is looking for a committed and motivated communications dynamo to take on an exciting, fast-paced and diverse Senior Account Management role within their Richmond based agency.
Our client is an independent, creatively driven agency that has clear objectives: nurture their clients, develop their people and communicate clearly.
This existing Senior Account manager role will report to the General Manager and work closely within a team of 16+ advertising, digital & creative staff members.
Key sectors you may work across include: automotive, insurance, not-for-profit, sports/online betting, education & government.
Services offered include: strategy, advertising, media, branded content, digital & social engagement, direct marketing, experiential marketing & activations and digital development.
Key experience required:
– Previously worked within an integrated or digital agency environment for no less than 5+ years
– You’re a creative, strategic thinker, with the ability to brainstorm and think quickly
– You will effectively manage the daily execution of client activity, delegating tactical assignments, reviewing all client-facing documents and ensuring the team is performing at the highest level
– You understand the ever-growing online landscape and how to counsel clients on effective strategies for incorporating social media and advertising elements into campaigns
– Excellent written and presentation skills
– Previous management experience of junior staff members (Account Executive or Account Coordinator level) is desirable.
Sponsorship is available for this role.
More info via Anna O’Dea ([email protected])