This progressive, creative BTL agency is ready to expand its agency offering and add a Senior Account Manager to it’s boutique Melbourne team!
The successful Senior Account Manager will be committed, motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced and diverse role within their South Melbourne based agency.
Our client is an independent, creatively driven agency that has clear objectives, nurtures their clients, develops their people and communicates clearly.
This newly created Senior Account Manager role will report into the General Manager and work closely with the Sydney office (approximately 26+ staff).
Key sectors you may work across include: retail, online sports/online betting, beverage and food industries.
Services offered include: experiential marketing, strategy, BTL marketing, shopper, social media, activations, media, packaging, creative and direct marketing.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
– Previously worked within an experiential, shopper marketing or BTL environment for 4+ years
– You will effectively manage the daily execution of client activity, delegating tactical assignments, reviewing all client-facing documents and ensuring the team is performing at the highest level
– You understand the ever-growing online landscape and how to counsel clients on effective strategies for incorporating social media and advertising elements into campaigns
– Excellent written and presentation skills
– Previous management experience of junior staff members (Account Executive or Account Coordinator level) is desirable.
Sponsorship is available for this role.
Immediate start date.
More info via Anna O’Dea ([email protected])