This full-service communications agency specialise in PR, marketing, social media and activations.
Working closely with the Managing Director & General Manager, the successful Senior Account Manager will understand the importance and value of relationships, and work with a team of enthusiastic, creative and collaborative team members.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
– Mentoring and managing junior staff members
– Client relationship management
– Liaising closely with media (in particular within the lifestyle, property & design industries)
– Strategic and creative planning
– Event and activation management
– Drafting & writing media releases
– New business pitching and proposal writing
– Event management
– Contractor management
– Leading client WIP meetings
– Providing photographic briefs
Ideal skill set:
– 5+ years PR (consumer) experiencePrevious PR experience within an agency environment
– Excellent communication skills
– Solid organisational and administration skills
– Excellent media management skills
– Established media relationships throughout lifestyle, property, news, design and other media pillars
January start date. Sponsorship is not available for this role.
More info via Anna O’Dea ([email protected])