Making a difference to the lives and workplaces of everyday Australians, this integrated PR company is ready to expand and add a new team member to their collaborative team.
The successful PR Senior Account Manager (or strong Account Manager) will work across a range of consumer and corporate brands within the health, not-for-profit, insurance, teleco and well-being industries.
The successful PR Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of several national client accounts, whilst assisting with the ongoing strategic direction, growth and profitability of the agency.
– Support the Account Director
– Work closely with the internal digital and design teams
– Develop PR and communication strategies
– Oversee and manage the strategic direction, campaign planning and growth of clients
– Manage and oversee the day-to-day management of accounts, ensuring campaign/client outcomes are exceptional and deadlines are met
– Management of client budgets, negotiating fees and preparing contracts and invoices
– Collaborate and contribute to the internal team
– Lead, mentor and manage junior staff members
– Prepare and present new business pitches proposals to senior stakeholders/decision makers
– Interstate travel may be required.
– Tertiary qualifications in PR
– Knowledge of global market trends, industry news and competitor activities
– 5+ years experience in senior PR/consumer communications role
– Excellent proven account management skills
– Experience in people management
– Confident and outgoing
– Well-developed communications, influencing and negotiating skills
– Excellent references
ASAP start date.
For more PR roles, head to www.agencyiceberg.com.au/jobs or contact Anna O’Dea for more information.