Are you ready to lead one of Australia’s most talked about consumer PR agencies?
An existing senior leadership role is now available within one of Melbourne’s most awarded PR, social media and event agencies.
The successful PR Group Account Director will be responsible for the day-to-day PR function of the business, whilst overseeing and assisting with the ongoing strategic direction, growth, and profitability of the social media and event arm of the business.
Reporting into the Managing Director you will hold several years of industry PR experience and have mentored, managed and nurtured small to medium size teams of PR consultants in previous roles.
– Oversee and manage the strategic direction and growth of clients
– Manage and oversee the day-to-day management of accounts, ensuring that campaign/client outcomes are exceptional
– Management of client budgets, negotiating fees and preparing contracts and invoices
– Have an excellent understanding of social, digital and traditional media to deliver large-scale integrated campaigns
– Collaborate with internal teams
– Lead, mentor and manage staff
– Prepare and submit outstanding and regular reports for clients, upward reporting to senior management and regular, positive information sharing with team
– New business development
– Interstate travel required
– Tertiary qualifications in PR
– Knowledge of global market trends, industry news and competitor activities
– No less than 9+ years experience in senior PR/consumer communications role
– Excellent proven account management skills
– Experience in people management
– Confident and outgoing
– Well-developed communications, influencing and negotiating skills
– Excellent references
ASAP start date.
For more PR roles, head to www.agencyiceberg.com.au/jobs or contact Anna O’Dea for more information.