Located in Melbourne’s inner city fringe, this full-service communications agency are creative hybrids, PR planners and relationship specialists!
Due to recent growth, a newly created leadership role is now available within the PR team. Working closely with the Managing Director and supporting a small team of curious PR consultants, you will work across a mix of corporate, not-for-profit and socially conscious client campaigns.
Your background will ideally have a blend of both Corporate and Consumer PR in an agency environment. However, if your agency experience is purist (either/or), then your skills will easily transfer across the diverse range of services our clients require, from large-scale consumer activations to corporate/brand reputation, crisis & issues management, digital content strategy, stakeholder engagement, public affairs etc.
– Deliver exceptional results for clients and achieve organic growth
– Provide exceptional advice & deliver sound strategic advice
– Provide internal management over project, time records & contracts
– Delegate tasks and ensure successful delivery of projects
– Adhere to agency values and champion/improve internal processes
– Identify and work towards building knowledge and expertise
– Minimum 10 – 12 years experience in a PR consultancy
– Social media, influencer and content marketing
– Some experience in crisis and issues management
– Be innovative, creative and solutions-driven
– Have an understanding of Australian government departments
– Excellent written and presentation skills
– Relevant tertiary degree.
Immediate start date. More info available via Anna O’Dea ([email protected])
For more roles like this, head to www.agencyiceberg.com.au!